Part Time Job in Urbandale, Iowa : IA 50322
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Finance Assistant ( Part Time)
Finance Assistant ( Part Time) Job Description
Part-Time Finance Assistant
HOURLY RATE: $11
For more than 40 years, Homemakers Furniture has provided customers throughout Iowa with the largest selection of furniture at the lowest prices. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a highly motivated and personable candidate to serve as a part-time finance assistant.
Finance Assistants are responsible for assisting customers with purchases and financing, processing sales and cash register operations quickly, accurately and efficiently and maintaining outstanding customer service. Ideal candidates possess excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes and creative problem-solving abilities.
Specific duties include:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer and maintaining outstanding standards
- Process customer financing, account analysis, collections, refunds and payments on customer accounts
- Operate register accurately and efficiently and accurately maintain all cash and media. Report any discrepancies immediately
- Ensure that no lines exist and take steps necessary to ensure customers in line are being waited on
- Ensure phone calls are answered in a timely, positive manner
- Ensure that all areas around your area are clean and organized
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Possess knowledge of where items are on the floor in order to direct the customer to the product
he or she is in search of
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Complete any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager or team lead
When you join the Homemakers team, you are joining a family-operated organization with a rich 40-year history in the retail industry. With the backing of Nebraska Furniture Mart and Berkshire Hathaway, we continue to grow. A part-time position with Homemakers includes great opportunities for advancement, set schedule options, competitive pay and fantastic benefits.
Here is just some of what we have to offer our full-time employees:
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Employee discounts (including Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Closed most major holidays
- Advancement opportunities
Build a rewarding, long-term career with us at Homemakers!
Background check and pre-employment drug screen are required.
Homemakers is a tobacco- and drug-free workplace. EOE
Urbandale Part Time Job