Part Time Job in Mount Pleasant, Utah : UT 84647
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Part-Time Cook Job Description
Recruiter: Cole Gruensfelder
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FOOD SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Position Description: food service technicians are food handlers, cooks, and handle are areas of the kitchen and food service.
Job Description: Food service technicians will do the following:
1. They are to follow the dining room and meal-serving structure, which will be closely monitored by the Residential Care Staff.
2. They are expected to learn kitchen safety working at MPA.
3. Meals are to be ready to be served at the appointed times, which are shown on the Meal Schedule, and service should be prompt and efficient in order to make sure that all youth are served quickly and then have enough time to finish their meal before returning to their daily schedule.
4. The Program Chefs will work closely with the Food Services Manager in the ordering of food stuffs needed, and will assist in keeping a running tally on stock on hand. They will report the adequacy of their supplies to the Food Services Manager on a daily basis in order to avoid shortages.
5. In addition to the preparation of meals, the Program Chefs have the following duties following each meal:
a. Clean grill and grease trap
b. Clean all serving and table surfaces
c. Restock drink coolers for next meal
d. Wash all dishes and out away
e. Clean sinks with cleanser
f. Wipe all counters
g. Take trash out and replace liner
h. Keep food covered in the refrigerator
i. Sweep floors and mop
k. Begin next meal prep
5. Before leaving at the end of each shift:
a. Wash and put away all dishes, pots and pans
b. Organize Storage Room
c. Mop floors
Training and/or experience in food preparation; food handler’s permit; good hygiene; dependable.
Line of Authority:
Food handlers work under the direction of the director of food service.
Mount Pleasant Part Time Job