Part Time Job in Evansville, Indiana : IN
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Inventory Associate - Dist 302 - Evansville, In
Inventory Associate - Dist 302 - Evansville, In Job Description
Whether you want to work to have extra money to pay bills, or find a rewarding, new career, RGIS is the company for you!
Global market leader needs reliable individuals that find rapid change exhilarating, enjoy flexible hours & schedules, and have a desire to grow in a company that will notice your hard work! RGIS is that company!
Did you know that the majority of our management team started part-time?
As one of our Inventory Associates, you will have the opportunity to be promoted quickly through our Fast Track program* that begins on your first day. After the completion of each phase, another door is opened to ensure rapid success at the world’s leading Inventory Company. In fact, many of our current, top executives started years ago as an Inventory Associate. So if you are tired of endless jobs, are dependable and willing to work hard, RGIS would be pleased to have you on our team.
- On-the-job paid training
- Part-time Opportunity for advancement after just 5 inventory events
- Promotional opportunities
- Competitive team atmosphere
- New job locations daily
- Flexible hours
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work assigned shifts on a flexible schedule with varying hours
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
- Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
- Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high (frequent)
- Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
- No experience needed
- 18 years of age required
- A positive attitude towards others
- Strong work ethic and team player
We are a committed Equal Employment Opportunity employer who maintains a drug free work environment.
*You will be expected to successfully complete 5 qualifying events to be considered for a promotion and pay raise as part of the Fast Track program.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job is available in the following locations:USA-IN-Evansville, USA-IL-Mount Carmel, USA-IN-Salem
Evansville Part Time Job