Part Time Job in Stamford, Connecticut : CT
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Part-Time Physical Therapist Assistant
Part-Time Physical Therapist Assistant Job DescriptionOverview
Part-time PTA for Edgehill, a CCRC in Stamford, CT. The ideal schedule is: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, with Monday-Thursday off.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Physical Therapy Assistant is a skilled technical worker who performs direct resident care activities under the clinical supervision of the Physical Therapist.Responsibilities
- Provide physical therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Physical Therapist.
- Assist the Physical Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
- Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
- Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
- Assist with admission screening.
- Assist the therapist in consulting with family members, physicians and other health care professionals, as appropriate.
- Assist with the care of the physical therapy department and equipment.
- Assist the Physical Therapist with in-service programs and other meetings as assigned by the Physical Therapist.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Act in compliance with Heritage Healthcare’s regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Attend and participate in, or provide information for rehabilitation team conferences regarding resident progress, problems or needs.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Understand reimbursement by various payers and allocates therapy resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and outcomes related to discharge destination.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of OBRA regulations, HIPAA, Local Coverage Determination, and third party reimbursement guidelines.
- Support the company’s commitment to Compassionate Care; project a professional image to foster confidence in the rehab. Program.
- Perform duties in an independent manner and recognize situations where direct supervision is needed; willingly helping others.
- Maintain the expected productivity level that has been discussed and is expected for your position at your particular facility/facilities.
Stamford Part Time Job