Part Time Job in Waukesha, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Parts Delivery Part-Time
Parts Delivery Part-Time Job Description
- Parts Manager
This is a combined role of both Parts Delivery for our Waukesha, WI location. The two part-time positions perform work assignments maintaining established company and industry standards with strong focus on customer relations, timely delivery and teamwork.
Specific Warehouse/Delivery Functions:
- Pickup and deliver orders for the Parts Department in a safe and efficient manner
- Load the delivery vehicle, making sure that the paperwork matches the items loaded
- During customer deliveries ensure items delivered match the customers’ invoices
- Check with the customer for any returns, tagging the returns with the customer name, date, and reason for return and load into vehicle
- Prepare return document and give the customer a copy of the write-up
- Bring the returns back to North Central Utility and process accordingly
- All returns must be picked up immediately upon availability and processed in an expedient manner
- For all orders picked up, obtain a receipt or packing list before departure
- Immediately prepare a summary/packing list regarding the items you picked up if needed.
- Receive and sign each incoming shipment, checking for damage, correct package count, and shipping charge status, identifying collect -vs- prepaid
- Pull, package, and bill the orders for the weekly shuttle
- Load and unload the shuttle truck, keeping track of the baskets, paperwork, and company mail
- Check in and put away the shuttle orders
- Process outgoing shipments; pull, package and bill the orders, making sure that the paperwork matches the items shipped
- Maintain dirty core inventory, returning dirty cores in an expedient manner, maintaining and updating the dirty core list
- Operate forklift and standard transmission vehicles
- Oversee maintenance of the delivery vehicle and forklift, making sure that periodic maintenance is done in a timely manner as scheduled
- Participate in forklift, lifting and safety training as required.
Waukesha Part Time Job