Part Time Job in Tulsa, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Production Assistant (Part-Time)
Production Assistant (Part-Time) Job Description
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KTUL-TV Tulsa's Channel 8 is seeking a part-time production assistant.
- Operate Studio Camera, Audio, Graphics generator or teleprompter for either our Morning, Evening, or Weekend newscasts
- Organize studio sets, cameras and monitoring
- Maintaining studio and Lighting
- Microphones, IFB receivers and Audio facilities
- Setup and review graphic elements via ENPS Newsroom computer system
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field is preferred
- Basic training will be provided
- Candidates with degree in Journalism Radio/TV/Film Production or Audio-Visual technology school accreditation is preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Additional hours may include early morning or evening shifts, depending on staffing needs
- Other hours on occasion for special assignments
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tulsa Part Time Job