Part Time Job in Salt Lake City, Utah : UT
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Part Time Service Valet- Evenings
Part Time Service Valet- Evenings Job Description
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Are you interested in a Part-Time Opportunity to earn extra income in the evenings?
Valet Living is actively hiring in the Salt Lake City area and we have multiple openings for Part-Time Service Valets.
As a Part-Time (PT) Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. As the face of Valet Living, you will play an integral role in delivering our brand through dedicated service and delighting residents.
Here are just some of the great benefits of being a Part-Time (PT) Service Valet:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours: Schedules are typically Sunday-Thursday and begin at 8:00pm. You can expect to work between 10-15 hours per week with Friday and Saturday off!
- Get paid to get fit! Our Service Valets actively walk and climb stairs on a nightly basis as part of their job
- Independence and autonomy to complete your work
- Satisfaction in delighting residents and property managers
- Contribution towards a green environment
“My experience as a part-time valet has been an overall very positive one. The scheduled start time of 8:00 PM is perfect for me because it doesn't get in the way of my day job, and it is the perfect time to start burning some dinner calories off.” – Marshall W. Current Service Valet
- Safely collect trash and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite. Collection must begin and end by the designated time.
- Safely inspect and maintain trash compactors, hallways, stairs and floors in accordance with Valet Living standards.
- Document and report daily (via iValet smart phone application) all property and resident non-compliance and compactor arrival / departures.
- Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring and reporting.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- Many, but not all, of our openings require an open bed pickup truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor. When completing your application, you will be asked if you own a pickup truck. Based on your response, your application will be considered for appropriate opportunities.
- Must have smart phone with operating system: Android Operating System-5 and above, IOS- Operating System 9 and above and data plan.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must maintain valid documentation – Auto Liability Insurance, Driver’s License, etc.
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work during night time hours. Must be available to start at 8:00pm.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City Part Time Job