Part Time Job in Hebron, Kentucky : KY 41048
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Part-Time Sortation Associate
Part-Time Sortation Associate Job Description
Part-Time Sortation Associate
Sort it. Wrap it. Ship it. Own it. Sounds a little like a game, but it’s Amazon’s game – that is if you’re in one of our high-speed, high-tech sortation centers. Ready to play, join the team today! Amazon is looking for Part-Time Associates to join the team at our sortation center in Hebron, KY.
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Sortation center:
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with Casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday, every day.
- We like to keep you on your toes, associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the sort center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Sorting packages based on size and destination, it can be a little like Tetris with boxes, envelopes and pallets. Pumped up kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Building pallets, wrapping pallets, transporting pallets with pallet jack, and sorting packages and pallets. Did someone say pallets?
- All hands on deck! You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds. On the move – you should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment, special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- Round we go. Associates will be manually wrapping finished pallets, which means moving in a sideways, circular motion several times in a row. You’ve got your head on straight, we think you can handle it.
Hourly Pay Rate:
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Health care benefits after 90 days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday pay
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program, explore more: amazon.com/careerchoice
Hebron Part Time Job