Part Time Job in Tucson, Arizona : AZ 85719
Looking for Part Time Jobs? See currently available Part Time job openings on part-time.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
part-time.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any part time job . We provide job resources for Part Time positions throughout the industry. part-time.jobs.net also provides Part Time jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Part Time by either city or state.
part-time.jobs.net is a part time job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Part Time jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your part time job search on part-time.jobs.net today.
Teap Specialist( Part Time)
Teap Specialist( Part Time) Job Description
Title: TEAP Specialist( Part Time)
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Resource Center Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a TEAP Specialist( Part Time).
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.TEAP Specialist( Part Time) Responsibilities
- Conducts TEAP assessments, develops intervention plans, andmakes referrals for identified students.
- Develops, implements, and facilitates TEAP preventiongroups and programs.
- Provides counseling, relapse prevention, and preventioneducation.
- Networks with center staff and community agencies toprovide support services to students.
- Assists in developing center operating procedures forprogram components.
- Works with the CMHC, Center Physician, Health Servicesstaff and other designated staff to ensure intervention components arefully understood and integrated in the center.
- Works in conjunction with the Recreation Department toassist in developing leisure activities and incentives to reinforceTEAP lifestyle.
- Acts as liaison to CMHC and Center Standards Officer forTEAP issues.
- Performs quality assurance record audits.
- Participates in department system for student feedback andconcerns.
- Maintains TEAP statistics for quarterly reporting to DOL.
- Assures collection and handling comply with chain ofcustody procedures.
- Supports Center Tobacco Use Prevention Program througheducation and training.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Certificate from a recognized state or national credentialing board for drug and/or alcohol counseling.
This is a PART-TIME position 20 hours per week
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
901 S Campbell Ave , Tucson, AZ 85719-6519 USA
Tucson Part Time Job